Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sarah Palin is Weird; Anderson Cooper is Adorable

Oh my. Palin's spokesperson Meg Stapleton is just as rambling as Palin herself, although that could be because she didn't really seem to know this was going down. (She says she knew, of course, but that being in New York just seemed like a good idea when Palin announced she was a big fat quitter, or something.) The 4:00 minute mark and on is the good stuff. When Stapleton tries to explain Palin's nutty point guard analogy (which is flawed on so many levels), Cooper responds with, "Honestly, I know nothing about basketball. All I know about is politics." Later, around the 4:40 mark, he pulls the "lady you are a NUTBAG" face and says, "I don't know who the hoop is. I don't know who the ball is. I'm confused by the analogy, but I'll let it go."

No comments: